2023/09/15

Cooking (losing weight or prepare some more raw cleaning vegetable)

The broccoli I used a lot in America. You wash and you can eat that raw, like the cauliflower and the broccoli. I usually don't eat the cauliflower. 

You don't need to make those too complicate lasagna, maybe that tradition is all dying out, no one is ever making that home gather with anyone around. Everyone is busy inside the city to catch up the bus schedule, the traffic jam, and the business / trips.

I don't think I know any other kinds of life, but now I return home here so long, you can just go out and purchase a meal in 5 mins. Let's say I am so busy with this physics - the Asteroid impact to draw all this drafts out.


In America

You sorting this plastic bag they provide you inside the store.

1. Apples, pears, banana, kiwi

2. Butter squash, broccoli, the seasonal veggie, kales, tomato, avocado (a bag), the onion (2 bag), carrots (2 bag), a cabbage. One big bags of potato.

3. Eggs, meats, bread ACE

4. Veganaise, Toffuiti, cheese or the vegan cheese.


I go somewhere to get a full box of the orange.

Ex, he got a 40 pounds of carrots. So we never ran out the carrots to be honest. Its always just there hanging somewhere. The temperature is cold, so he put in the garbage as the freezer.

Yeah, in the dark room, the dim light. 

Some people can go out and eat. I just saying that to prepare the side dishes take time....these are all the side dishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment