2023/09/15

I don’t think he gonna get married on Earth…

If that’s a penpal - like a first letter or the first letter himself the invitation. He just don’t have that resource to find out the outside bank. It will be the business or the money. I believe he is like that. And if that match is real for going out, he not necessary get married or that person the girl, he can just go on a date or like I say, a letter the movie here has a phone in the gifting box. 

So his old friends …he already doesn’t care all that I think. In the movie being like that. 


Is those ocean first 3 guys? Very known to the rest of every other movies? Same, I think, the very actors himself like that Keanu Reeves. The movies stars they suppose to make a lot of money. 

So 3 Art, him Keanu Reeves and cc. 

Hugh Grant - Night fix ( I guess ), he is a British.

Trump, but he gone to jails. So he still has the money? 


🚪

















No comments:

Post a Comment