2023/09/17

I personally have 800 lawsuit ( + the original painting + the original English write-out + the Ancient Chinese, or the frank general Chinese )

Literacy, so my actual staying time might just not eternity there, when you coming in or stepping out, I am too woozy over, seriously. You never done those paper works. I used to....I know what that is my ears two side burns in red. One side ear those brain jobs, for saying how to calculate to the Judge any of your vent and says included.

I highly doubts I wish to join any of your own personal space with how you calculate your parents if not rehearsal before and just jumping out one of those sprain moment of your words, "He hurts me, or he pushed me from the roof...." - one of those.









First words be honest with your parents would be....

"We never talk, that one human Anna, for 20 + years, never contact, never AOL, she probably doesn't even know what that was, we asked Adam Davis, were ICQ that time or MSN."

"It will never be a phone or an email address from UB email printing page email address."

"Ola and that Bio 403 professor BAZZAR magazine will be the last time and the date on both our calendar year or her calendar year to how long that was ago."

His last words would be, "Intuitively obvious", in case the court might have that tape I laugh in the midst of the entire class 250 people - the upper big classrom UB medical School campus, NOT the honor class. Its just the upper class.

"She burns down a F on the ground from Buffalo NY to Ontario that whichever when she got mad, the moment that magazine was being process, I don't remember when....maybe Dr. T, maybe 2018. He was March 2019 got contact Bermuda Line."

"They might still searching all over in UB."

Sorry, I forget to tell you all THAT!








No comments:

Post a Comment