2023/09/17

I told Shane or Nicky they sorting with their parents or cousin those things dear to them.

We here Taipei is really just commute distance to all this 5 Star Hotel Buffet, a lot of this oversea all around, you meant....I don't know how to tell you the bundle of this. Really. I don't know how to tell you like TOEFL is a standard test you know?

Right...to each year, that Class of all ABC, they have this culture.

Here.

They are ABC culture all around this EF, or TOEFL or SAT, or SAT 2. 


I need to get going. Drawing....I am very sure their parents got told about 5 years ago, or were not 10 years ago. This is nothing I can describe to you, the culture of TOEFL, SAT or SAT 2, or anything else ....to where ALL ABC are just flying route Japan, Korea, Taiwan, American within this second generation of their parents dying out scenario. They speak in English all right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAS8uwOn1M4


What do you usually do in the 5 Star Hotel?

Dress up, purse all up, suit up.....Dipping and listening ....


Every ABC or just you ...them?

All ABC at least all this TV them. All of them. I met them before in this place occassion. Not often. Its suit up, dress up, long table, sit and....this time, I am very sure the Tri-General Military of whom or what not......you talking about a very small world of the circle why that entire things landing on the TV.

Just suit up, dress up, line up, every Chinese New Year at the home entrance, the taxi with the mother dress up show up. The rest just sit there, dipping dipping dipping spoon to listen listen listen listen listen.....


What is the tri-general military, or what or whom?

I guess not. I make it up. Why they would ever be the princess bed anyway? 




You doing that often?

No.

ABC them?

Everyone probably knew about something I can tell you that. So I say 5 Star Hotel buffet, we all sit in the long table, someone shows up. We had some of that bring up as we grew up. 


Does that have to be the buffet?

... Right now that is where they meat at, or the dessert at. But we have an order menu Westlife get, the Chinese cullinary ....that will be the Chinese food style. They are ABC, their dad will probably mean it, those president they have the money and spread, sit down, everyone.

Sit

      sit

             sit

                     sit

And someone they are not all dead yet aged. Imagine why there are so many uncles anyway?! I think its like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment