2023/09/18

Is that the maid, I used to called 26 as the maid for Keanu's house, or walking out of the house, those kind.

oh ~

So its neither kill or no kill because it can trigger anything like that? To the??

To Where? TW?


You running person is not Britney right? You know that right?

Not me. But you know I am online 24 hours. First was ten years ago, unless you were not there, if someone told you I always online?

Second, Its COVID 19, everyone is indoor, the Winter is coming, might be another 3rd winter everyone indoor.

You are running, meaning you travel this cup cake and run things, but your partner you cannot tell me that is me. I am here, you are there staring at that her. The one next by you.

But its me. 


No, you are the physical running around, open the door, enter a building or finding something, literally like the movie, but your partner might be a guy, its not a girl? It will never be you staring at this person its me, nor Britney.

But I am telling you, its me. Whatever this ending at, I could read it on the movie Title.


Ma'am Ching Hai is restrain

Its me.


You know my house comic book the nearest store is not here night market anymore. THe nearest place is at 台大, the green line going down from the red Line.



No comments:

Post a Comment