2023/09/16

Let's do this gun man profile again, I don't think I explaining that clearly the very last time (Again)

(6:54)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pPriDF2p6f1aNEtD5R3IdhpjjO03f4uG/view?usp=sharing

When I lay down just now, the first incident would be him sit on the ground, out cry, or out burst in crying? How do you describe? 嚎啕大哭 That is really really really psycho. When you witness those scene.  -  -  Her then as the second scene.  Then I fallen half sleep, I forget about all that, but my mind, is restless, uneasy, I cannot see anything anymore, I fallen to go to sleep, just want to rest, but my head started to hurt a little bit like 2014, turning right or turning left.  遮騰一段時間, somewhat lengthy time, I am trying to sleep, or....I already used to all this vision but I fallen to sleep, but cannot. I woke up to go to get the soup outside, I forget these 2 vision. I sit on the PC and drinks the soup, it makes me mad seeing this profile in front of my faces, I want to scream.

So I say.....not the cursing words, everything I want to destroy all of them, so those account coming out of my memory, that was when I sleep earlier before.


He will be sitting on the left, curls like the mermaid. not at the wall the back, no. I have no idea what happened, you beat him to cause that? Because he is a super giant guy. No one can take on him to make him looks like that.

His body 11 to 5, turn the head toward the right behind to see you or me standing, loud cry, but I cannot see anything below the neck. I assuming its a curl.


You need to re-write that movie name, not twi, with T, or t.

Use the word V

The symbolism. Can you really go behind to ask ET? I tell you every truth, you can get the correct things.

cross that word T.   X




No comments:

Post a Comment