2023/09/19

台北的 location to this place might be ...可能在的地方

One is at YMCA, the first Police branch, on their way forward to the train station above the ground, on your right hand side. They know that.

Second place, my mother and me went to eat. I waiting for her at the 手工肥皂, she was in the bathroom. That area has those flyer on the wall. 

All your humility running deep - nick's mother used to made : Home Hand Made Soap.

Before you try to imagine you getting married, or EVER will, always already talked to the court Judge about 20 years starting today to go on that 30 years since 2014....These types of the sociology people, are not mental, are not abnormal, you cannot put a Taiwan those Philiphine care taker to be indoor with the senior care, or attend them indoor for 3 meals. It is a lot of people's burden, but I am fine with my own parents, if I told them A, they understand A.

These type what I told you....

They do on purpose. 

"I just didn't feel like."

They lost a home, they lost a business, they dress normal, they talk normal, they behavior near by you if you are near the train station for commute reason, they are very friendly to talk to you, but their internal structure is very chaos. They have no fix place to walk upon, you are not even sure they have the identification cards with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment