2023/09/18

MY happiest time its to wash my pain killer patches and go to sleep ~~~

Life cannot be more complicated than that.

Babaji: Go

You know the human world, you have this hospital or the basic medical staff when they do the hiring inside the hospital? And these people let's say I told you inside my space + the birds doing all this, I drew you all that Ph.D, MD idea.

Just be in the normal sense how to be the real correct human looking....I don't even know how to tell you what I really think about anything at all. The Babaji Human- celestial, right....that, but he is knowledgable. oh my God, not the face card for once....

The Babaji God - cannot be access, those are like the bigger unbrella of the household to just trust it whatever that is. Other than that lamp, still just their determination between not the tears inside the eye frames or the venting like a 5 years old....I cannot tell you what I make of my entire world 24 hours ending in this 10 years. Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment