2023/09/19

No, I don't use the tooth brush + the tooth paste, or that hand tower are all those bugs they were on the left side corner top. Not for the bugs, but...its where they passing by often.

I rinse my head under the sink, left side, or the right side of my entire teeth inside outside.

I have to needle one of those middle nose of this mode, thing, and disappear those time, so my eyes, my nose, my side by nose, my cheek, my mouth, my teeth inside...

The dental invention recently has this "tooth picking" a...holder something, I need a chipstle open my teeth between lightly to rinse the water per hour. That is how you be with a guy, I thought I say that thousand times. 

No I don't use the tooth paste, occasionally, not every day. No.


I wash my hands every time I leave my keyboard and the mouse, that is probably literally 100 times per day using that facet, every time if I touch a chip bag, a food inside my mouth, its a soap and the rinse water, and my head under, washing my mouth, the teeth, the eyes at the same time. Sometimes just my hands, so I go back to my computer.

I wash both outside the sink and inside my room.

100 times my hands wash, without the foam, its the soap. Those cheap soap I can find. From the muslin countries like Melinda from.


My dentist doing the same thing like when they correct my teeth since the third grade. They got a tool to....between the teeth. I know how it felt, how much the force felt by the teeth. I am rinsing my mouth I am talking about the flow rate of the water from the facet water.

My face cannot be put on the foundation make-up, nor those are too ridiculous math money on per bottle foundation you mean they literally walking outside the room, they need to be seen by the day light and if just walking 4 hours on the pavement road without a real guy saying 

"Hi, I know you."

"The classmate chat"

They can spend that kind of money, in one whole life time as an illusion no guy will ever chat with you, because they don't know you..

So sicken to me, everyone of them. Nothing but wasting money and the lifestyle so dirty and stupidity in my contempt any of those human race in front of my eyes here or everywhere. My math skill to be that per bottle, you mean to bankrupt the face of the religion, they were on the ascetic even. 



No comments:

Post a Comment