2023/09/18

Otter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3gHDKIDG0

You have a lot of your face and screaming on my computer, the things your eyes looking into is called the camera lens. You know they didn't make those higher wood panel table you can seeing a human sit on the chair talking to you. If you know 100% you will get the food each time, and the money, you will SHUT UP, and let me finish talking. Your peripheral of your eyes sight is too low on the ground, I cannot see you on the ground every move, you need to find a slanted tilted up walking up table, someone can sit down seeing you, and SHUT UP. They will give you the fish, you want the boil? You all kinds knowing if you don't screaming every single time the human never knew you need them, you need the human, you need your care taker. Someone teaching you all that, or you all communicate like that. Inside your own channel, I seeing like 2 or 3 different groups I have no idea whom I am talking to you have a brand new gf, or a multiple girlfriend. The Hallo bebe one. Bebe, not baby. Those local slang, no education ileterate human talking. You have no education, you have no need to be more scene (making a scene) / seen.- Tell them slowly talking to you in Japanese. You are too nervous to listen, or you are too low at the ground, I cannot see you. I will tell them to repeat to you "Are you nervous", or glue that piece of the paper on the wall "are you nervous"? "Are you nervous?" "Are you nervous?"

No comments:

Post a Comment