2023/09/19

Right

She looks like ...

Something family accord is very very aggressive our side Square! Tina too! Pang is and his stuff TV....UB those are worse. There might be things I don't know.

Yeah I told them in the family chat stuffs. They go and find out I think. For example, I don't have a real life, but all those kids they care with a lot of things outside the family gathering, and they go and snatch, and on the way there, they bump into the authority, or the other family, and someone does on purpose, or they got hurt inside outside, or none of that can tell their parents. One of those the very small tiny things they care about.

For real.

My comic book hanging outside that hotel. I wonder if they got told. I went to tell a Line group, where...they sell Hallo Kitty one of those, funny thing....


Roaring

Tearing

Yelling

Venting

Drunk to say





No comments:

Post a Comment