2023/09/20

The gun man profile : First rule, its no one sees him carried a gun.

Ever.

You believe that, or you think I was joking? He thinks no one sees him carried a weapon or a gun. He already??? Doing what behind?

Movie: Love Actually ( 2004 )

If you will find out all the gun man similarity, they may be those younger sibling, whom just get away with every excuse, I think his brother probably older than him. They have a certain feature similarity as well, he has this Lauren's face inside that 酒窩

The face appearance, I am not sure which type they put on the TV. Those are at the US Marshall law service. Any of you are not attentive to this one gun man, you are all too busy. Technically, you all will find out, you would never get married from the beginning because its what I am the Ella Enchanted problems you staring at 24 hours. They didn't tell you, I will tell you that.

They probably will not tell you, this entire profile somewhere somehow, American collects enough those garbage behind from 194 countries since 100 years ago at least +20 years.

I just tell you

I maid any of you the way I want !!! They didn't specify which direction of the terms and condition or the set file would be Ella Enchanted. oh ~ how I becoming a name on TV, and I don't remember what was....and this past so important like you yourself with those Board member.....oh ! 

Its testify my brain which one of us knowing how to do exactly you imagine ever....accomplish. 

You see, you hear, you thought, and you will learn.....


That is the greater wonder of the miracles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment