2023/09/16

The job like the entertainment, you find a coach or a trainer be very very harsh on you. You will find out the true face of Eben and Lalla too behind.

They doing a what job. 

Right now, I can laugh the whole roof fallen off, its just me and the birds and a maid handicap, tell them to shut up, and my days constantly going forward. If Shane asking me that, I already told him. I did. I think I told them too the Westlife or Nicky that time.


"I got trained into a life of something for a very long time, I break away the music since the middle school, and guess what? That is when your CD is in the collection be found. You probably don't remember, you put your face on the cover of the CD top too."

"Get rid of the human beings just like the unperiodic timely, seems to be my only hobbit in this quiet life."


That will be my cruelest answer to any of those Westlife guy. Not Boyzone, but Westlife.


"One Tina Jojo, that is more than enough."





No comments:

Post a Comment