2023/09/16

This bag, the chip bag (pink and black pepper flavor) 粉紅色的黑胡椒口味的洋芋片!

... ... Tina is very very heavy like her father's entire military side, the heavy meat, the heavy flavor, very very heavy those taste in the mouth. (ROC) - 非常重口味! 

Her mother is Rockfeller reason is she only eats one meals a day herself. Keep thin. Her family all democratic. Right, very irony. 

If they imagine a palace life, that is gonna be super giant fat I am telling you, not just the current China President or North Korea President (Kenshin Himura inside 2, 惡 and the kid)


我喝湯 ( me drinking soup)

no more those flavor, too sweet, too much black pepper, too heavy flavored, I will tell you that.

我會說太重了、太甜了、太鹹太強烈了口味。


Yesterday I make the whole soup pot, I went to the bathroom whole night, everything coming out of me. Last night. But I probably water heavy today. I keep the same weight like yesterday, I wait until tomorrow morning to weight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment