2023/09/16

We're Family, (Boiling the soup), "You what? with UB wants to meet Anan first?"

My ex bf / last bf, the only bf?

He is only 10th grades at all in his time. That Masterson from Craig Ballantyne were already a leadership and a Master degree at that time, want to talk to that human or the Dr. Gabriel was a MD since 1943......



I think....

I am afraid you all mistaken the points, you are inside the Criminal list for the rest of your life, that program was for you to redeem your own judgement to that time clock ticking, no one knows what the Death shall knock the doors. 


My ex bf and me are the in-line a regular citizen. He has a family household. All that for saying you are the jail inmate regular going in and out of the jail, male inmate or female inmate, you yourself didn't know that crime to the criminals as such as yourself its when the Classify materials to come down again.



No comments:

Post a Comment