2023/09/19

When I settle my side of stuffs finished, I called Shane, and tell him to called his company.

Right now its Shane never stop talking.

Right....my voice, but he never stops.


I would say everything you called Shane or Mark on the Westlife side.

If its Backstreet Boy, everything calls that is Brian.

If its 98 Degree, everything you calls that is Nick.

If its NSYNC, everything you calls that is Justin.

No, you make it simple. You only call that one guy in front of you. He knows everything in his groups, that is why you called him.

When NSYNC told you that documentary film, you suppose to listen. Its their manager has the very VERY BAD problem, and the parents have to step out. You call Justin. Because he needs to put the groups in the right track. That was very bad. I listen.

Justin and JC needs to put that groups as one + their every parents sounds right in the same circle of life. I believe its Justin has to talk out and clear what's going on, without the manager, they have to get rid of the manager. That is not the first time I hear a name about the manager.

That is very very very bad.


You are a girl, you are not going anywhere near that, at least you telling your parents.

"Hallo ~~ Goodbye~~` Google + ~~~"


NSYNC was 1995, something Germany I think....Westlife was 1998.




No comments:

Post a Comment