2023/09/20

You ever thought to cultivate a relationship with your handicap mother and all those handicap Line App. One is the bone doctor, not the real doctor I think....

Yeah, I sent to him the same, to all of them. I don't have any other human other than her here.  I ever thought I got nothing but the handicap all around....right.

It might mean to you. You learn things from them, and you teach some of the stuffs you know. Washing, cleaning, cooking, and tie up the trash bag occasionally. Watering the plants, tell the birds get out....one of those included? Mop your own room floor + the outside gradually and the table, and the weight scale, the fridge, the kitchen, etc.


If you hear, "You will never get on a date, a relationship statue forever", you didn't do anything about your psycho babble mind inside all this time, you imagine things, and someone telling you, you are imagining a lot of the things, none of them are true?


Turn on this first song;  and watch the second video, the same volume is fine. 

Tell me....





Don't think the correct things in life? The only thing we never never never will talk about anymore, right? 




♪ ♫ ♬ 

 Love You Seven Times 
♪ ♫ ♬ 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gb-pZfV8i4erMI_f2sXxj38Uov2BWjvB/view?usp=sharing


You want to tell me the aging parts, you are never is these Taiwan Youtuber, they got married, has a kid, or the parents inside the TV, you wish a TV frame, not a TV story or the bank, or a career. Their age all Hailey close by 26. You remember what it used to be 2014. Funny.....Whom was the 26 like Nominji and Hallie.

You only thought about my photo as, it is not acceptable.

Well, you know its bad if you compared to side by side, since I no longer required to go on the TV debut or never were....according to repeatedly I am telling you a something this world trend has their own landscape. I explain that, I talk about that, I saying about, I talk about something, I even have all this LinkedIn openly telling you, I am occupying, can you take your stuffs to work on each other? 

Its the look bad, its the Time pass will be. This is the first 10 years, you ever thought any tiny things the TV telling you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment