2023/09/18

Crazy Rich Asians

Now on the TV.


You mean nick’s mothers dishes pantry or his ex wife full load boxes dishes. Or you asking how he got divorced and how it ends and he cannot SHUT UP!!!

The dishes and the plates. 

The SMTV!!  Oh Downtown Toronto the dog parade a male guy take a photo me and him holding arms in the busy crowd. I turn around to this guy, Asian guy hide. Smile.  He is one of those journalist photographer. A taller Asian thin with the eye glass, he hides or dodges. The dog parade is the dogs walking with a leash. A leash on every walking human, the dog walking parade. 

Where did we go? The airplane those VIP? Home. At home, he left me alone in that giant house with a basement, he built a fortrude behind, the stone line up cliffs has the water eco-reason, his neighbors professors wife plants the cover green plants. The bask. The front it’s the whole yard. The car cannot access. We have the tree on the property, he was old living there long long long time raising Tony and Mimmo.

The girl 8 years old singing SMTV what not the Love of the Century. 

I got a room to sleep on my own. Mid-night. By myself. 

He flew himself to Menton, SMCH retreat. One of his buddy female disciple call him on his house. I am behind him to take off. I pick up the phone. He told me every story of these women can not shut up !! And I will be in the Menton in a few day all by myself. His master is important.


Wei Wei her mother with 5 girls in the hotel lobby, I go and kissing his cheek and with both visiting her mothers hotel with a full room Chinese girl. The Thailand retreat. I don’t think so !! We after few months go to an island, Musl and soy yogurt, and Thailand local fruits. It’s his vocation. 

I was young, so I do those things. 


No, he pays his bill. She made all the spring rolls with her dorms or housing those guys or the girls. That Chinese young girl met Tony the year or before some years. No, many guys. 


A cottage in Thailand, it’s not the hotel. 

A primitive place - this is makes me mad or I imagine seeing this movie. 


A best friend house home, you mean the Taiwan retreat after the Thailand retreat, his mother die after that. I say that.  The SMCH retreat in Taiwan, I had the period. We rent near 101. I found the girl lease a room, we travel with the road in Taipei. He has a diarrhea eating the street food. We eat the same thing, he got diarrhea, bad too. So I left him my tickets cannot extent, we went to the airplane company near my high school. My major. 

I cannot change so u flew back to Buffalo. He went home by himself.  He stays in Taipei for…many weeks. No, not the retreat place, she was delivers some important lecture video tapes. We were in Taipei. The hours away. 

I speak Chinese, I can find the place in the bus.  No no taxi. 


Oh his house !! Toronto, his mother dead. Not Taiwan. I never have one friend drive. I  drive to his house. 

Party? We never had a party, he is not in his house, how do you have a party ? Oh you mean his mothers assistant living home he pays for it. 

He is a girl? His father die when he was 12.  He studies the economic,  Carol she studies economics. 

The second Carol and her husband, pharmaceutical!.

They do that on purpose ??  Speaking Chinese or Mandarin !! Mandarin in Canada is a buffet meat place all you can eat. I don’t think we go where to eat ?

Nick his outfit like that girl …. now I remember on Ronan’s dark t-shirt !! Those 2022 in the sunshine and those knee pant to Thailand !! Dragon !!

He has that light blue not the dress shirt…it’s a collar fabric relax man’s shirt on his facebook photo !!!

Let me think whom made that Facebook photo.  No, just the light blue, no jacket. 


Tina and her whom guy…meet !! Us. It’s a tea house. The fruits tea. The beginning we started. The only human he sees?


That’s a cuisine too ??

Nancy my mothers friends go to cuisine Tamang his medical school at. 


The farmers market on blue shirt to Tina Trumps towel was a farmers market, 2 strips summer clothing to that time we met Charlie’s. No, not that dress. Tina saw that tank. Tank is a straight line, it’s not. It’s a V. 

New York, AIG and the gold crush that time.


My Ipad battery gone, their bed in blood, and the window's message, Tony? The debts collectors? He made all that negotiation on the phone. He talks so loud, I am so far away, AWAY AWAY in his office, as long as he is AWAY from my hearing. Or I was in Tony's room. Where was my office, as long as I don't need to hear him. He process those garbage on the phone.

His son his son his son's debts. did they say he was retarded before? He talks to....




No comments:

Post a Comment