2023/09/19

"I talk to my aunts those, that will similar to their step mother, one of those."

"No, not England. Here."

"I work my money up, so only show up or talk, those are like when I was grade 5 or 6. But when I grew up, then I talked to the aunt or show up there. They always just 2 of them there. All the time, waiting for their kids similar to my mother."

"Maggie aunt and 志豪 downstair. right now he is at NYC near the DKNY aunt."

"I evaluate the situation so I told Shane and Westlife the same thing."

"I meant real."

"One of the stupidest thing to fight about....okay. That is where the school district to 33 girls. Everyone knows that, but its right next by the very loud metro. When they first cultivate that land, my grandmom time. Everyone of us knows that too. During or after the Japan colonize time. Everyone knows that. "

"What? When me and my mother and my grandmom 3 people on that one floor, its on our side of all below, its empty."

"They storage or they are not there."

"No...do you know how it is you mean you .....have the property and 3 people all in it and the rest have no one right all the way below? You need to watch the property." "2 girls is good, but 3 people is a lot, we can rotate time to watch the door or the visitor us."

"If Pang is in his room, we have 3 people at this space."

"You don't think why I say that, or keep saying that before?"




No comments:

Post a Comment