2023/09/19

No, not the guys. I have those relative, near by. Very near by. The home owner manual, when you get the money in life, that is funny too. They live so near by.

" When my grandpa design all that. Shen's side. No, he pass away.

Our the smallest unit town "word" in that address, has a blood measure free inside a very small tiny office, either that was the town himself to measure the blood or he gives away some stuffs, we pass by, so small tiny.

My grandpa used to had one of those title. The smallest town word.

We are not talking, on the phone only. I was here 2010, lives here 10 months with walking back forth from my grandma's elevator to the next diagonal building a different elevator going up and down. Like when I was 10 years old. Those time idea...There is a smell inside the building, when they clean. As a grew up kid, you feel familiar with that.

My grandpa? His waist line have many keys, people care about the looks, I keep saying him.

Irene's brother has the garage space, he takes his sister and me going it down. I went to my mother's side of the friend, oh no....

And here they efface 2 structure above the ground for the parking space, one is the shrinking of the General Residence.

I have 1 millions things at home, you want to hear those stupid things in life?"


"In his Mahavatar Babaji's heaven you hsve other things to do. They look like a throne but...the whole cosmo? His brain broken, 4 Heavenly King, you mean my brain broken?"

"The human-celestial, he lied. But he is involved. I dont actually know how he lied to them, the whole cosmo are unlimited galaxy. One throne?"


"No, he exists."

"Probably both, he is deliciated. "


"There might be a stamp. Emergency. No ....Not any of the personal here around, no. If they are excellence like I suffer never end, those. I can stamp and that might be the quickest method to arrive the Heaven Gate's paper works. "

"I found out. No, they are all very very very selfish. They ending up in the hell, they don't hurry to solve those. The iron chain at the ankle, they don't focus that, they focus....well, they have no back end road, that is why. They mean next year, you believe what I told you? "


"Is that because of me were in my 39? I remembered. " (Hatred)

"No, they won't. No. I know so I say 5-10."

"Usually the air bubble at the front lobe might be the back brain lobe, most time its the front lobe flying out, your head flying out forward. It hurts."

"Every time if I consciously or that moment I know."

"It hurts."

"They lied to their parents front and the back inside one person space, they shut off the phone, or the TV etc."

"No, they can just live next by you a building, like here, with those 2 things on."

"Right...I told them. the truth."


"No, they engineer to believe that 39, its to compete and compare me and Prince Harry, then the rest of those whom on their facebook Royal, might be Prince William /Middleton, England they 3 never stop + the new Queen, or she has a different title, what is the word....consort."

"No, I never read, or seeing, nor facebook look, but I am guessing this watermelon yellow means the parents, which parents are worry about their kids, not the King or the Queen worried to, they have 2 sets of the family unit."

"I think they have the money and they 2 are focus on reprimand the kids, two sides. When the money is not the issue, the trust personality and just getting along is a lot finer, so I think they are fine."


"No, I thought about that too. You say, if they believe they give themselves one year, to gamble? No. They believe they pass. Its next year. That is very psycho, I told you that." 



No comments:

Post a Comment