2023/09/19

πŸ–πŸ₯™ I thought you are busy at your own weight, and your inter-personal relationship with a guy in front of you πŸ–πŸ₯™

To be fruitful, not the Frozen (2013), and now the entire package set of the Disney princess... this is about England palace the Queen's life? 96 that passing Queen? Why don't you think you gonna be the guys to be selecting anything inside the TV, you have to be a princess? You believe those stuffs?

The day I can forget, not the day I found out, I am so willing to live in any illusion life, except that TV inside those unbroken love. Tearing a second and forget for the rest of my life, that is how it means the deattach that anything the life that is not practical.

Not I screaming every single day with this. 






My physics Teacher was my primary teacher in that 11th grade class.
He looks like Dr. Bing Shen, now I remember....30 scores, I don't think that is he receives that.




No comments:

Post a Comment