2023/09/18

If you have a sufficient money, and you be the student mode? Right, you can. Right, the cyber business !

No, that is not what I mean. Something disturb me not to even thinking that, right, I can be behind the computer, this student mode things.


( Maybe )

Maybe my nerve just got crank up, I am not even know what I am saying. Your student mode like you going to make the friends or the business negotiation that kind? But here all the older age people gonna die out on one Earth.

Its not going to be anything with the bank.

Not the lending or the mortgage, why I care about the student mode and I say those younger generation if their family is sufficient in the money, they can just do the money talk, it is the student mode, but the money can do anything.

(My head tension with this....)

Maybe I am just too over reacting with a lot of this. I check everywhere, it shouldn't be....anything out of that sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment