2023/09/18

πŸ₯» The student mode means, I have also imagine if I can go to this library - the modern library this free time in the hours of the day πŸ₯» Imagine the student mode.

No, not your program. The freedom, and Taiwan doesn't have this pirate issues to this walking park forest. 

The things are I cannot sit quietly like that TV - the Day You Found Out.  They all look like a classroom with the classmate. I feeling like if I could draw myself, that air outside the windows always calling me to the sunshine, where another conference, or debate or some kinda of those Toronto Convention center one time I start to wrote how bad that Tony was, remember those time....a dialogue to the mermaid 2 that kid grew up.

I am always as if so so out of the life momentum, I have to say something totally worsen of all degree in every term of the world scene other than the Sunday Prayers right now its every weekend time. They told me, its the classroom like the outside, its the business sleek. It shouldn't be anything why any of this language needed, so I can pretend inside the library for the student mode.


See this, even 10 mins of this one photo, I don't even have 10 mins of my last 10 years life. A very settle 10 mins, a paper pen, or something like a student could just sit in the leisure to bind to the book open and the close. My entire hearing, or the outside its this the per birds seeing, "When you gonna bump into me, today? "

"The otters We are Family."




No comments:

Post a Comment