2023/09/18

Try to beg this American medical board as I would have says to you - the First life of the Digital Era begins

It won't matter what things are "Statue on-check", a lot of this words or the plain English in sight, that's say, don't seem to have an immediate reason why that is a paycheck, it is just one line in description, as if every word coming out my mouth was a waste, I personally will tell you that.

The language in the description might be different.

The modern movie

I myself got what absorb language, to say coming out stepping out of the mud, and don't care ...meaning to come alive again in life.


※※※ When I ever get to my next stage for saying YOUR upper them don't save you + your parents, that is so so so so stupid, I didn't do anything to you at all. I am so very sure your own very parents wish you would be dead about 20 years ago or when you were conceived, they know so you have a name. I start to believe that.....very intuitively speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment