2023/09/19

"Like my aunt, I sit near, but I earn my own money, everyone knows that."

"The rest of the kids go and fighting that table with their parents, the uncles, the aunt. So imagine the Queen Consort and them, that is what the England does.

Except, I don't need to be at the table that every day with them. None of that has anything to do with me."

"Survey."

"11-4, I only need 5 second, I will see him. Not the concert that width is wider than the straight line. I saw it would be a straight line, all the way back at 11 section 2nd floor. But I don't really know where I gonna sit though."


"No....it would be Melinda gone to my new apartment, I told Obama booth....behind the ice rink. Right...that is the not the first time happened in my life, its one house immediately after Tina Jojo and Hank Frozen property. It happens exactly twice, they both were on the craiglist, except the caller cannot be reach."

"Exactly identical."

"It might be Marley almost close idea, but...that is a lot more straight forward, we meet."

"It is strange...."

"Meaning I used to be on the metro when first few year Pang got back, he keeps running around this metro with his mother....its the windows outside every words and sign you read."

"I can read."









No comments:

Post a Comment