2023/09/17

"My brother used to have one kinds of the cards....this is something you can buy in here Asia cards."

"One day he grew up, but those are those higher up shelf, its not one card, its one stack of the card, they sell in almost a solid box. small, the hand hold cards."

"You recognize those? He one day he grew tall and has to go to the local American high school to learn Spanish as the third language, and he joins the science Olympia team. No, not the Games of Throne cards. Its a...Asian here the Japanese those cartoon cards. "

"When he was little, I went to door to door apartment, that time I had an assignment in the art gallery of the whole street every gallery, so as I visiting every art gallery ends, I go to per apartment door way that time we have a newspaper stamp, you cut that stamp and you collect that, there is an award, in my time those without the internet."

"That was probably when he was a baby."

"Have you grown up any kid in your life? Change the diper, and make him laugh or talk to him? Does the baby laugh? You ever holding a bottle in your hands, that is a warm bottle milk from your mother, or you made it for him? "


"You know what was part of his love to be? The Sailor Moon cartoon, that scepter or the princess form. The first part of the series up to North pole inside the cartoon book - the black and white. "




"I don't think he reading the black and white comic book, because all this manga are the color animation format since 90s. They re-create the works as the season crystal 2 and 3."

"I don't think he will ever get married to any girl, if saying its a gf or the a bf will be most likely, a boyfriend. He would never think about it now, as he went back to the school I think in the last 10 years, he grew up. "





"The reason it may not be what he knows because the real black and white Sailor moon having this very small tiny segment of the drawing or the story, were only the very Past of the Ancient Past. He probably forgets all those story, that time I personally never bought the Sailor Moon Black and White, too expensive one book was like 75 dollars and you have to staring at the bookstore my height to keep looking what is the next book coming out. That one next book was a very very very long time after. But I could not buy them."

"Long time I think I rental them, I start to read every other kinds of the books than the Sailor Moon, because this are warrior, fighting books. You have others those like 白衣羅曼史、忍者之花、愛哭學妹、....the author I know it. My vision...to all this drawing. I roughly know the story and I had a huge collection of their bookmark, except it was not the comic book collection. It had some colorful big big big posters or the Art Book in Color. The real Art book cartoon format, not the drawing format."


"His mother probably throw them all out, it was 30 years ago, if they exist, but his second sister and him will occupy all that. I personally don't care about it. and his memory last, my real bedding because it was a princess bed. I chop them off, so I have more reading light from the ceiling, I love that one ceiling light, its a multiple switch. For that lighting reason of my room, I get rid of the princess all those cover of the bed, makes the bedding. His other family friends had them. Austin and Wendy. If he wants his room to be that princess bedding, its not hard to order them here. "

"What is a princess bedding?"

https://www.ryfurniture.com/%E5%85%AC%E4%B8%BB%E5%BA%8A-2

https://goods.kaola.com/product/12182062.html?spm=a2v0d.b48770934.cpgoodslist.d32.5a4732d2qKKv2k


"You think he likes the Micky Mouse bedding? He grew so big and giant. He lost all those weight already. Me kept it. Both him and Tina slim down. They had a huge medical injury bill Tina....to exercise to keep the body slim. They are not young anymore. I only stay indoor, so I got fat on my sitting chair all the time. " 


https://shopee.tw/sing-%E5%AF%A6%E6%9C%A8%E5%85%92%E7%AB%A5%E5%BA%8A-%E5%8F%AF%E6%84%9B%E5%85%AC%E4%B8%BB%E5%BA%8A-%E5%A5%B3%E5%AD%A9%E7%94%B7%E5%AD%A9%E8%BB%9F%E5%8C%85%E7%B1%B3%E5%A5%87%E5%BA%8A-%E5%96%AE%E4%BA%BA%E5%BA%8A-1%E7%B1%B31.5%E7%B1%B3%E5%8D%A1%E9%80%9A%E7%AB%A5%E5%BA%8A-i.20654399.22067917811


"That is what it means he used to have the sisters. I can tell you that."

https://sunnybayhome.pixnet.net/blog/post/144239078








No comments:

Post a Comment