2023/09/17

Normally I use my brain on the science side to ....make a living. I just happen to pass by one class before the Pharmacy school require in North Carolina.

Its one of the irony things, I forget if I know Dr. T were that resume. I was just listing the pharmacy Google index on the first 10 Google search, so they show up. I think that is how lazy I was....

No, not 5 to 10 pharmacy school. Its just one extra school already way enough requirement in their own University saying. Its just warmer to me. You suppose to print out their school requirement and look at it? So one UB and one North Carolina, that is not what I aim, and look at. English is too hard ....the half of my body is not moving, I can tell you that I believe my University admission since SAT 1 or SAT 2 in California those state school....never dream about Ivy League or else my money ever.

Your brain is in the foggy state inside your every being and soul = its your brain. You temporarily don't look at your assort bank statement, if you spend the next one full weeks on your whichever "bill statement desk", print it out, plan a 7 days just sit in that chair for 20-30 mins to line up, to monthly date on it, look at the paying or not paying the red ink. Use a red ink on those statement, just be anxious for 1 full week on that desk.

You telling me how to face the reality is not one of those Ronan Keating's concert song. Before you know I going near, you will never dream to be near anyone inside American land their concert stage, nor UB me Anna one person's life 20 years ago. 

Think carefully those what I say to you.

Its forever impossible, your 1 week on those red ink your bank statement you print on your desk will disappear, you hoping to hear a knock sound from your parents or anyone prince like, it will be forever impossible, with the mind of such any Silicon Vallley giant company, their top leadership retired, since this Ella Enchanted 2014. Any one word you heard me saying that.

The Giant from Asia means.




No comments:

Post a Comment