2023/09/17

πŸ“ Tell me the first thing the doctors suppose to do? 1. Evaluate your love life...

I personally will tell you all these years seeing all this garbage....well, I don't now where you would be thinking I am saying it from. It will be the averagely the girls keep hiding away a lot a lot a lot of things behind the guys - the money, or the debts. They believe that the external clothing brings the guy's comfer not seeing them behind = the guys were busy on their committee board meeting, and happy to seeing you 5 second pass by, and you saying you spent your 20 years on that look, and the new generation of the girls come up in the ages.

Like I say that long time ago, you getting things wrong every step the way. You built a career, not just a job, really. There are a lot of those guys, and every single one of them all wishing you well. Seriously.

The book will not tell you that. I will tell you all that. 












No comments:

Post a Comment